This is a scholarship opportunity for:
- Graduating from an accredited high school this academic year
- Earning a minimum of a 2.4 GPA
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance
- Participating in a MSDF approved college readiness program for a minimum of two years
- Planning to enter a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall directly after your graduation from high school.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
To get more information, please visit: http://www.dellscholars.org or register for http://www.scholarships.com.
Always be kind to one another!
Deadline: November 30, 2013
You must be 13 years old or older to apply for this scholarship. For more information regarding this scholarship and how to apply, please visit:http://www.scholarshipexperts.com/apply.htx
The Lilly Reintegration Scholarship is available to GED, undergraduate, and graduate students who are receiving medical treatment for bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, or major depressive disorder. You must be actively involved in rehabilitative or reintegration efforts, such as clubhouse membership, part – time work, volunteer efforts, or school enrollment to be considered for this award.
For more information, please visit Fastweb.com or http://www.reintegration.com/resources/scholarships/apply.asp
Photograph courtesy of Resers.
Resers manufacturing company is voluntarily expanding a nationwide food recall of refrigerated ready-to-eat foods, including potato salad, coleslaw and salsa, for possible Listeria contamination.
For a complete list of possible contaminated foods, please visit: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm372345.htm
For more information regarding this article, please visit: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/health/Resers-Fine-Foods-Expands-Nationwide-Food-Recall-229473031.html
Deadline: October 31, 2013
The Living With Dyslexia Scholarship is available to current college students. To be considered, you must submit a 300 – to 500 – word essay on the following topic: “How I Live with Dyslexia.”